Date of Publication: 9th June 2018
Last amended on: 12th November 2020
- COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
- When you use our Platform, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Platform to make your experience safer, faster and easier. In general, you can browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform.
- Information we collect or generate about you
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether that URL is on our Platform or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- In order to enhance our ability to provide services to you, we may collect and track your location which may be accessed through a variety of methods including, inter alia, GPS, cell tower location and IP address.
- We may further collect the contact list from your device in order to provide customized services to you.
- We collect data about the type of device you use, the international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number of your device, other applications installed on your device and your usage of such applications.
- Information you provide to us
- If you choose to interact on the Platform, we collect information about your interaction behaviour. If you interact with us, we collect some additional information, such as your billing address, bank details, transactions ids and other money transfer details
- If you choose to become a MoneyClub member, post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We further collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, payment instrument details for paid accounts, other relation information for free accounts etc.) from you when you set up an account with us.
- Information we collect from third parties
We may collect your data from third-party service providers in relation to your credit rating, credit score, etc.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use personal information to be able to effectively provide peer to peer lending services by way of chit funds on our platform.
- We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order to enable you to take advantage of certain other features of our Platform, or to provide information or interactive services through our Platform to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on our Platform.
- We further use your personal information (including your personal contacts) to:
- resolve disputes;
- troubleshoot problems;
- help promote a safe service to all our users;
- collect money;
- measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
- customize your experience;
- detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- enforce our terms and conditions; and
- as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Platform and undertake a risk profiling of the users.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We track your location to categorise users from the same geography together. Such information is used at the time of forming the clubs on the Platform and also profile users from a certain geography together.
- We collect the contact list from your device in order to detect references and autofill during your application process. The app also collects and monitors your contact information , account type, contact last modified, and other optional data like relationship and structural address to enrich your profile on our platform. This information will be used in assessing your risk profile, collection activity, and to ascertain your Money Clubbing limits on the platform. Moreover you will be able to (i) allow members from your contact list to join your money club; and (ii) refer the Platform to your contact list.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level etc.). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Platform, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests.
- Most cookies are ‘session cookies,’ meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the website and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
- SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as your registration with us is valid and amounts are due and payable by you. We may also retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by the law.
- SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
- Our Platform has stringent security measures (such as the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements) in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We use generally accepted industry standards to protect your information, both during transmission and upon receipt. However, please note that while we have taken reasonable steps to protect your data/information, no website, internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is absolutely secure.
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
If you have any complaints, suggestions, or questions about your personal information, you may get in touch with our grievance officer at:
Name: Vikrant Singh
Postal Address: B609, Advant Navis Business Park, Sector 142, Noida